The Fierce MedTech Summit is the only event where medical device marketers will gather alongside product development, engineering and R&D professionals to share the leading-edge tools and strategies that will propel increased effectiveness in their roles.
Regardless of a company’s size, teams often tend to work in siloes and have trouble communicating across functional lines. This can be especially true when it comes to teams responsible for R&D and marketing/sales. Our goal is to create an opportunity for both groups to exchange insights that help them achieve a new level of alignment and success.
Don’t miss this unique meeting to learn how leading innovators in the medical device industry will get ahead in an increasingly competitive market!
Over two days, in two specialized tracks, attendees will get the latest insights on techniques for identifying and engaging potential customers post-pandemic, as well as engineering and launching products that satisfy the unmet needs in this rapidly evolving area.
Get ready for key collaboration that is sure to drive success for your organization:
MARKETING & SALES
- Master the art of telling an engaging story in your promotions
- Get leading-edge strategies for working with KOLs and social media influencers
- Grasp new methods for demonstrating the ROI (or potential ROI) on your marketing campaigns
- Gain strategies for HIPAA compliance while communicating personal information to multiple parties
Product Development & Engineering
- Understand how to address physician burnout in the design of medical devices
- Learn the latest strategies for ensuring cybersecurity
- Hear innovative case studies about device interoperability
- Get information on how companies are complying with the new European Union Medical Device Regulation, and the implications for your company