AUGUST 3–5, 2020
10TH DIGITAL MARKETING FOR MEDICAL DEVICES
WHAT TO EXPECT
For a decade, ExL’s Digital Marketing for Medical Devices Series has provided marketing professionals a platform to navigate through obstacles and deal with regulatory constraints, communicating content to targeted marketplace, showcasing ROI, and other barriers when marketing medical devices.
Due to the overall evolution of technology and access to your target audience more efficiently, medical device marketing can enhance brand awareness through a number of tactical approaches that can have a positive impact on the organization.
This event serves to provide you with the tools and connections you need to create a more innovative approach during your marketing campaign to ensure success for your organization.
Here’s what you can gain by attending this event:
- Learn how to best translate marketing content to sales, and how to integrate sales’ feedback into future marketing outreach
- Recognize which digital tools and channels sales teams prefer in order to develop strategically relevant and widely adopted marketing resources
- Explore top challenges regarding digital marketing transformation and discuss how to approach solving them
- Discover how routine communication between marketing and product development product post-launch can help focus iterations of new product offerings, keep customers satisfied, and enhance marketing initiatives
- Take advantage of a full day dedicated to Lead Generation Strategies with insights from sales and marketing experts to ensure consistent and cohesive outreach to capture better leads for a positive ROI
This conference is designed for professionals from the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, biopharmaceutical, and medical device industries whose responsibilities include: