Important Announcement: Regarding Coronavirus
Updated on 2/28/20
We are looking forward to welcoming you to the upcoming 10th Digital Marketing for Medical Devices, taking place on August 3-5, 2020 in Minneapolis. The safety and health of our attendees and partners is our number one priority. Please be assured that we are monitoring the situation very closely and are in constant contact with our speakers, sponsors and attendees. Should there be any changes to the current status, we will take account of any recommendations from the relevant federal and state authorities, and the municipal health authorities, and implement all appropriate instructions.
ExL Events is part of Questex. Questex is monitoring the situation closely and will react accordingly via instruction from government authorities. Learn more
The World Health Organization's standard recommendations for the general public to reduce exposure to and transmission of a range of illnesses are as follows, which include hand and respiratory hygiene, and safe food practices:
- Frequently clean hands by using alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water;
- When coughing and sneezing cover mouth and nose with flexed elbow or tissue – throw tissue away immediately and wash hands;
- Avoid close contact with anyone who has fever and cough;
- If you have fever, cough and difficulty breathing seek medical care early and share previous travel history with your health care provider;
- When visiting live markets in areas currently experiencing cases of novel coronavirus, avoid direct unprotected contact with live animals and surfaces in contact with animals; and
- The consumption of raw or undercooked animal products should be avoided. Raw meat, milk or animal organs should be handled with care, to avoid cross-contamination with uncooked foods, in accordance with good food safety practices.